OSIC promotes immunizations for all Rhode Islanders and works to reduce vaccine-preventable diseases in support of Healthy People 2020.
OSIC’s mission is the health promotion of all Rhode Islanders. We seek to achieve this by increasing immunization rates across the population’s lifespan and by reducing morbidity and mortality associated with vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Protect children, adolescents, and adults from vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Develop an immunization coalition with strong immunization partners and diverse membership.
- Pursue policies and programs that enhance immunization rates.
- Promote improvements in vaccine access by reducing barriers and utilizing technological advancements.
- Collect and disseminate evidence-based immunization information for providers and the community.
Together We Can…
- Diversify and expand OSIC’s membership.
- Reduce vaccination disparities through education, advocacy, and collaboration.
- Enhance quality in promoting the delivery of vaccines in Rhode Island across the population’s entire lifespan.
About Immunization Matters
Immunization Matters is a 501(c) non-profit organization that serves as the lead agency for OSIC. Formed in 2014, Immunization Matters provides leadership, management, and consulting to public and private wellness companies and institutions.
For more information about Immunization Matters, contact Richard Radebach, Managing Partner, at email@example.com.